- Anderson, A; Garland, J; Wen, Y; Barabasz, B; Persand, K; Vasudevan, A; Gregg, D. (2019) Chapter 6, ‘Hardware and software performance in deep learning’ in ‘Many-Core Computing: Hardware and Software’, pp: 141-161, ISBN: 978-1-78561-582-5
- Garland, J. and Gregg D. (2017) ‘Low Complexity Multiply Accumulate Unit for Weight-Sharing Convolutional Neural Networks’, in ACACES 2017 Poster Abstracts, 2017, pp. 53-56, ISBN: 978-88-905806-5-9.
- Dr. Andrew Anderson, Mr. James Garland, Dr. YuanWen, Ms. Barbara Barabasz, Ms. Kaveena Persand, Dr. Aravind Vasudevan, and Dr. David Gregg. (2019) ‘Many-Core Computing: Hardware and Software’, ISBN: 978-1-78561-582-5. Chapter 6: ‘Hardware and software performance in deep learning’
- Stephen Farrell and Vinny Cahill. (2006) ‘Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networking’, ISBN: 1596930632.
- Acknowledged by Stephen and Vinny in their book “Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networking” for the hardware research I assisted with when employed as a Research Assistant on the SeNDT Project at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.